Specs For HTC One+ 2014 and When Is The Release Date
HTC One+ is expected to be officially introduced during CES 2014 but the release date could sometime between May and July 2014.
Gadget leaker @evleaks earlier said that the successor the successful HTC One will be called HTC M8 and will sport a snapdragon 800 CPU, 2 gigs of ram, five incher 1080p display and UltraPixel back camera, and reportedly will run KitKat.
But the new ONE + will sport the following specs:
- QualComm Snapdragon 805 processor
- Five inch 1080P display with Gorilla Glass 3
- 2 gigs of ram
- 8 ultrapixel with double lens
- 2.1 megapixel front camera
- 2900 mAh battery
- HTC Sense 6.0 skin on Android 4.4