What Do People Complain About Moto X?
With iPhone sporting only less innovation on its 5S and 5C launch, and Samsung focusing on larger screens, Moto X hopes to capture or shall we say rekindle the love for less than 5-inch displays.
The Moto X is a marvel, fast, easy, customizable, a promising flagship phone, to both high and middle range buyers.
This product is made in USA.
But before considering a contract, let’s see what tech experts think are the lowest points of Moto X.
1. Average design. This phone pretty looks like what’s out there now. Samsung? Anyone?
2. Back plate easily gets scarred.
3. Power buttons and rockers aren’t sturdy.
4. The screen is not that bright.
5. No 4.3 Android versions coming out despite being a Google product.
Despite these, the Moto X is an honestly good phone. It’s the first version, so refinements are still expected.
The price in the Philippines is between P29, 900.00 to P33, 900.00.